Associate AI Trainer, AIC Quality Assurance
Pune, India /
Services – Professional Services /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
The Associate AI Trainer, AIC Quality Assurance will be responsible for validating company names, searching and categorizing spend data.
- Responsible for classifying spend data using vendor names and descriptions provided
- Ensure your knowledge of the different sectors we classify data is kept up to date
- Accurately check your final classification for errors
- Support the QA Manager on ad-hoc projects as required such as normalization of supplier data and mapping of independent taxonomies
- Hard Skills :
- Microsoft Excel – Proficient user
- Microsoft Windows – Advanced user
- Google Mail – Proficient user
- English Language – Fluent
- Soft Skills:
- Methodical – orderly or systematic in thought or behavior
- Investigative – ability to quickly and accurately research unknown suppliers or items
- Analytical – ability to analyze significant amounts of data with a high level of accuracy and always maintaining attention to detail
- Perpetual – capability to work on a repetitive task for a long period of time without compromising quality and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick decision-making ability
- Nice to have :
- Previous data classification experience
- Experience in many different industries to easily recognize some of the large brand names
- Experience using data processing
- Additional European Language
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.