Senior Product Marketing Manager
San Mateo, CA
Marketing – Marketing
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
As a Coupa senior product marketing professional, you will have a tremendous opportunity to not only advance our clear leadership in the Cloud Spend Management market, but also help us expand and redefine the category. You will provide a key link between Coupa product management, marketing, sales and company executives.
- Understand the market through sales insight, market research and competitive analysis. Become an expert in the category and bring relevant information to market with clear and effective messaging.
- Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; know your competition and how to outmaneuver them.
- For your solutions and audiences, develop go-to-market strategy and planning, and drive execution in collaboration with Marketing, Sales, Success, Product and other teams.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market and can be used effectively across departments and regions globally.
- Ensure global packaging, advertising, social, PR, and training are on-message and on-brand.
- Work with Marketing to develop the demand generation strategy and assist in managing the marketing programs that drive demand for your products.
- Develop digital content to position your products in the market (ebooks, datasheets, PowerPoint, blogs, etc.), and present on webinars and at Coupa conferences, product tours, and other events.
- Communicate product value propositions to sales teams and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Support analyst relations with research report submissions, advisory days and whitepapers.
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with a cloud business applications provider
- Experience with Procurement, Finance or Supply Chain functions is preferred
- BA/BS degree is required; BA/BS in marketing, English or journalism is preferred
- Successful track record in Product Marketing with measurable impact
- Demonstrated success in developing worldwide product launch and marketing campaigns
- Polished communicator who will represent the company in front of discriminating audiences
- Refined training, presentation, communication, and collaboration skills
- Fast learner that strives to understand market, customers, and competition better than anyone
- Self-starter with proven project and business management skills
- Strength at integrating rapidly changing information into your product strategies
- Biased toward action, a great collaborator that never stops pushing towards clarity and delivery
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.