Pune, India /
Sales – Coupa Pay /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
The Coupa Pay Working Capital team is a small and fast-paced team within Coupa, looking to deliver best in class payment, financing, and card solutions to our hundreds of customers across their millions of suppliers. You will be able to deliver value that hasn’t been seen in our space before: marrying the latest technologies in fintech to the world’s banking systems. It’s a fantastic opportunity to leverage your technical skills for a platform that serves some of the largest companies in the world in a highly transactional system, solving a number of key business workflows.
- Design and develop applications that are highly scalable and secure
- Participate in the full software development life-cycle
- Collaborate iteratively with PMs to help define and clarify requirements and scope
- Focus on unit and automated testing, so teams can iterate quickly while maintaining high-quality bar
- Find creative and elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life.
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process and business.
- 5+ years of work experience in software development
- 3+ years of Full Stack experience
- 3+ years of experience with java stack including spring framework (spring boot), and angular
- 2+ years of experience developing software for Fintech, Banking or Financial Services companies
- Working experience with web services - REST/SOAP
- Contributed and launched your own web application deployed on cloud computing platforms (AWS, Rackspace, etc.)
- Proficient with SQL and fundamental relational database concepts.
- Experience with Agile and Scrum Software Development Life Cycle Models
- An active Github/Bitbucket/Beanstalk account
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- A good team player
- Works and communicates well with others
- A self-driven individual
- Be awesome, tell us what makes you special!
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.