Sr. Software Engineer
San Mateo, CA
Development – Engineering
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Design and develop Best Practices and Integration Solutions that integrate Coupa's Procure to Pay platform with Customer’s ERP system/ Supplier’s Backend Systems.
- Work directly with our major global customers to help define integration requirements and translate into detailed architecture and design specifications.
- Act as a Coupa integration subject matter expert by assisting customers on adherence to best practice solutions during implementations.
- Provide support for customer escalations and production deployments by debugging, troubleshooting, and resolving integration issues.
- Contribute to technical initiatives by designing and developing object-oriented and/or SQL-based software tools to monitor, maintain, and improve customer integrations.
- Manage customer expectations and work with Coupa / Customer project managers and Architects to meet project timeline and implementation obligations.
- Maintain and improve the Coupa integration standards, documentation, and training materials.
- Master's degree or foreign equivalent degree in Information Technology and Management, Computer Science, Computer Applications or a related field and 3 years of experience as a Sr. Software Engineer, Software Developer, Software Engineer, or a related occupation required. The required experience must include 3 years of experience with the following:
- Working with at least two different Middleware Technologies from the following list: IBM, Oracle, or Boomi;
- Two or more ERP Business Software platforms from the following list: SAP, PeopleSoft (HR/Finance), or Oracle EBS;
- Programming languages including both Java and SQL; and
- At least two database platforms from the following list: Oracle 11g, MS SQL Server 2008, or MySQL.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.