Senior Software Engineer in Test, Analytics
San Mateo, CA /
Development – Engineering - Quality Engineering /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Test Coupa Analytics applications, write tests and automate user scenarios.
- Collaborate with product management and engineering teams to analyze, debug and resolve issues.
- Perform thorough analysis of data and visualization flows.
- Automate validation of data ingestion, transformation, cleansing, and loading processes.
- Develop manual/automation test strategies, create test plans, execute test cases – both manually and via automation to test Coupa's data-oriented products.
- Create and evaluate test tools to improve test process, test coverage and quality.
- Work closely with Scrum team members to clarify requirements, assess risk on requirement changes, ensure testability and automatability. Provide feedback on design (functional and technical) and be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the development process.
- Develop repeatable testing routines through automation to expedite QA cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, with 5-7+ years of data analytics testing, automation experience.
- Good knowledge in ETL/ELT and cloud data warehouses like Snowflake, Redshift and BigQuery.
- Experience with BI tools like Qlik, Sisense, Looker etc.
- Experience with test automation frameworks and utilization of appropriate test methodologies and tools for testing KPIs, reports, dashboards and data warehouses.
- Strong SQL, data modeling and analytical skills on large customer data sets.
- Good programming experience with Ruby, Python, Shell scripting or equivalent, preferably in a Linux environment
- Hands-on experience working with APIs & API automation.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to drive & collaborate with cross teams.
- Experience working in Agile development processes & working with offshore teams.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.