Senior Development Manager, Supply Chain
United States /
Development – Engineering - Americas / Europe / Asia /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Drive software product delivery by leading a cross-functional engineering team, prioritizing and setting team goals and being accountable for team success.
- Manage team productivity, organizing and delegating tasks, responding to team needs, and assessing team member performance.
- Develop team members by providing coaching and mentoring, supporting professional development activities, and working towards career growth.
- Provide visibility to leadership by regularly communicating essential project information such as timeline updates, roadblocks, and opportunities.
- Work with product managers to strategize, prioritize, and commit to a product roadmap.
- Oversee an agile software delivery and deployment process, responding to changing requirements and inter-departmental needs.
- Work with business analysts and UX designers to translate product vision into impactful feature definition.
- Facilitate effective communication among people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, both within the team and across organizational boundaries.
- Help Coupa grow with a strong professional network and participation in recruitment activities.
- BS degree in Computer Science (or related field) or 10+ years of experience in software development
- 5+ years of Software Development management experience, showing increasing responsibility and managing groups upwards of 10 people
- Strong leadership, coaching, and mentoring skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, changing business environments
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM) development processes, methodologies, and tool
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies
- Excellent organizational skills, with extreme attention to detail, accuracy and accountability
- Highly flexible approach to new environments and working outside your comfort zone
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.