Software Engineer, Coupa Risk Assess
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States /
Development – Engineering - Americas /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
As a member of the development group, you will become part of a team that develops and maintains one of Coupa’s software products developed using C# .NET and built as a multi-tenant SaaS solution on all Cloud Platform like AWS, Windows Azure & GCP on Microsoft Technologies. We expect that you are a strong developer with solid technical experience. You have a well-founded analytical approach to finding good solutions, a strong sense of responsibility, and that you have good skills in communication and planning. You are proactive in your approach and a strong team player. Further, we expect that you have experience with cloud development and deployment.
- Design, code, and test software.
- Work with the Product and Design teams to build new features to solve business problems and fill business needs.
- Participate in code reviews to create robust and maintainable code.
- Work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life.
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process, and business.
- Communicate and coordinate with our support and professional services teams to solve customer issues.
- Help scale our platform as we expand and find the right balance between the power of a consolidated codebase and flexibility of microservices.
- 5+ years of experience with enterprise software development.
- Experience with C# and the .NET framework
- A love for designing and programming web applications.
- Experience working with a wide variety of systems and integrating APIs from third-parties.
- Experience working collaboratively with a globally distributed team.
- Experience with the Scrum methodology
- Passion for keeping up with new trends and developments in the programming community and is eager to find ways to incorporate these new ideas into our codebase.
- MS SQL Server and general database knowledge, including performance and optimization.
- Experience with developing SaaS products preferred.
- Experience with Micro-Service Architecture is a plus.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, accrued vacation days for non-exempt employees, catered in-office lunches… And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.