Customer Value Director
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States /
Services – Customer Value /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Customer Value Directors are responsible for helping customers accelerate and elevate the value they receive from their Coupa investment. As such, they focus on a number of key activities:
- Ownership and accountability for ongoing value realization
- Provide strategic thought leadership
- Develop and refine Customer Value Plans
- Define and review measurable Success Metrics
- Monitor progress towards success goals
- Identify next-level value creation opportunities
- Lead Customer Value Reviews with key Coupa and Customer Stakeholders
- Specific goals center on the following:
- Customer value realization
- Customer advocacy
- Customer renewal and growth of annual contract value.
- Advancement of Business Spend Management Maturity
- Key activities include:
- Lead customer value metrics workshops
- Develop customer value roadmaps
- Conduct scheduled customer check-ins
- Drive periodic value reviews
- Manage renewals
- Monitor customer performance
- Manage customer relationships
- Establish role as trusted advisor
- “QB” Coupa internal resources as needed
- Share best practices ideas, product information, and relevant Coupa news
- Support/drive customer marketing campaigns
- Strong P2P or S2C or similar domain expertise
- Strong background in customer / client management
- Experience with demonstrated success in the following:
- Understanding and evolving Customer Project Business Plans
- Managing client expectations
- Developing and maintaining executive relationships and associated influencing strategies
- Program management including managing disparate, cross-functional, cross-enterprise project teams
- Ability to have value-based conversation with business executives
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills including professional writing skills, verbal skills and experience presenting to executive teams.
- Background in SaaS solutions.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, accrued vacation days for non-exempt employees, catered in-office lunches… And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.