Account Development Representative (Dublin)
Dublin, Ireland /
Sales – Sales /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We are looking for highly energetic and driven sales professional to work remotely as part of the EMEA based, strategic sales team to sell software solutions to EMEA's leading companies.
On a daily basis you will....
- Qualify sales opportunities and deliver the Coupa value proposition to a variety of lines of business and decision makers
- Access C-Level, Director level contacts within customer accounts and target prospects
- Target outbound account prospection and calling on marketing-generated/inbound leads
- Partner with marketing on a programmatic campaign-based approach to demand generation
- Partner with field sales to implement sales & pipeline build strategies
- Provide accurate forecasts to the sales organisation and executive management
- Meet monthly and quarterly new meeting, lead qualification, opportunity conversion and closed won objectives
- Demonstrate thorough knowledge of Coupa’s product line and value proposition
- Host product demonstrations and guided tours for customers and prospects
- Demonstrate clear understanding of Coupa’s sales processes and product and service value propositions
- Attend customer events
Our ideal candidate....
- Has a consistent track record for meeting and exceeding lead generation and sales objectives
- Is fluent in German and English languages
- This is a home based role so demonstrable previous inside sales experience would be ideal
- Has experience calling into FSE listed accounts at CXO level
- Has a proven track record with new account development
- Is a highly motivated professional with excellent interpersonal skills
- Has a high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Is a self-starter with solid organisational and planning skills
- Is familiar with Salesforce.com or a similar CRM system
- Is a hunter and able to maintain high call volumes
- Is happy to travel as needed
Coupa continues to grow at a phenomenal rate and with that comes significant career opportunities for consistent performers.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.