Business Systems Analyst
G&A – Information Technology
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Partner with finance and accounting closely to gather requirements, formulate design with business and cross functional teams before starting development. Execute functional testing, design/facilitate UAT. Be the project manager spearheading future implementations from beginning to end. Financial systems include Coupa, Netsuite and integration platforms.
- Prepare and review documentation for current processes, model structures, and assumptions for finance systems and continuously identify gaps and opportunities for automation projects that will streamline workflows and processes within financial processes.
- Administer application access on a timely basis and maintain security controls and system compliance.
- Provide user insights on future functionalities (i.e. excel add-ins) and remain current with any new release features and functions by aligning with product teams.
- Provide end user training to achieve self-reliance on product and adoption, empowering users to take ownership of their respective model and advise on best business practices for improved data-driven decision making.
- 1-3 years of experience with Systems Administration
- BS/BA with preferred focuses in areas of Finance, Accounting, or Information Systems.
- Successful candidate will be assertive, motivated and have excellent communication skills; strong problem solving and analytical/critical thinking skills; and ability to prioritize and apply sound judgment.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal); ability to translate complex information into concise, and high-quality business requirements that resonate with stakeholders.
- Excellent learning agility with bias toward analyzing and crafting order out of ambiguity.
- Robust project management skills, including ability to effectively juggle multiple ongoing projects to meet deadlines.
- Exposure to Full Lifecycle Implementation of Quality and Regulated applications
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.