Chicago, IL /
Sales – Alliances /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Manage, coach, and support the partner ecosystem and Coupa sales teams within your region for field sales engagement – ensuring joint sales motions, removing obstacles, and maintaining proper communications with all parties involved in sales opportunities.
- Lead partners and Coupa sales in regional business development efforts and manage joint account planning.
- Develop the annual business plan with partners as it relates to the build of mutual pipeline. Ensure quarterly business reviews and course corrections with partner leadership in order to ensure achievement of mutual goals and quotas.
- Build long term and strategic relationships with partner executives, as well as, partner & field sales teams
- Manage and attend shared PR and marketing activities across partners.
- Serve as the first point of contact for partners and be the liaison between Coupa sales teams and partners.
- Coordinate and drive new business activities from start to finish.
- Manage deal registration (within Salesforce), partner enablement initiatives, and regional partner communications.
- Generate and handle inquiries, manage partner pitches, and on-board new partners as it relates to sales and business development.
- Bachelor's degree in business or a related field, with a background in channel and partner development, sales and marketing or account management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management and interpersonal skills.
- Strong relationship/team building and account management skills.
- Leadership qualities that reflect a self-motivated individual with the ability to work as part of a team.
- 5 to 7 years’ experience selling enterprise software directly to end customers and/or channel development / strategic alliance experience
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.