Account Executive EMEA
Paris, France /
Sales – Coupa Pay /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
The Coupa Treasury team is a dynamic and result-driven team within Coupa, looking to deliver best in class digital treasury and financing solutions to our thousands of customers across their millions of suppliers. You will be able to deliver value that hasn’t been seen in our space before: marrying the latest technologies in fintech to the world’s treasury systems. It’s a fantastic opportunity to leverage your business skills for a platform that serves some of the largest companies in the world in a highly transactional yet collaborative system, solving a number of key business workflows.
- Identify and create new business opportunities using your Treasury/Finance network and EMEA sales expertise.
- Deliver the Coupa value proposition to a variety of lines of business and decision makers.
- Access C-Level, Director level contacts within customer accounts and target prospects.
- Working with Coupa’s customers and prospects to develop Coupa Treasury strategies that deliver the maximum value to the sales opportunity.
- Advocating for Coupa Pay’s banking, financing, and technology partnerships to ensure we are driving maximum value through the partnership programs.
- Deliver revenue against quota by effectively managing and prioritize sales pipelines.
- Help Coupa be a thought leader for treasury and payments through a variety of channels, including things such as blog posts, webinars and conferences.
- Minimum 3+ years of direct sales.
- Strong executive presence.
- Ideally have an existing network within the treasury and/or financing industries.
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder alliances.
- Focused on selling business value to Finance, Accounting and Treasury departments including Business stakeholders using ROI and TCO models.
- High degree of emotional intelligence and self awareness.
- Self starter that is always looking at improving their skillset.
- Coachable and has a winning attitude.
- Equally successful at engaging with all levels in an organization (bottom up & top down).
- Assertive, Passionate, Consultative, loves to compete and win.
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English + your native language.
- Payments and Treasury domain expertise required.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.