Services – Professional Services
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Continued growth means continued hiring!
With that, we need to add a BI Analyst to the existing team.
The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for working with data from several systems in order to generate management information reports to inform purchasing decision making. You must be able to work independently on small/less complex project.
- Carry out analysis and validation of Customer Data prior to processing using existing data models within an industry standard data modelling suite.
- Apply existing knowledge and internal best practice to build on existing data models to improve quality, performance, external interfaces, constraints and accuracy of output.
- Accurately enhance customer data using proprietary techniques, systems, and existing data library.
- Manage customer requirements and ensure they are processed and applied appropriately.
- Ensure that various appropriate infrastructure elements, including customer documentation, manuals etc are kept up to date and are available.
- Create, adapt and develop Customer Dashboards to ensure that all available information is displayed aesthetically whilst ensuring accuracy and understandability.
- Support the Senior BI Analyst on ad-hoc projects as required.
- Communicate with customers and provide updates/feedback
- Run smaller/less complex project independently
- 1-2 years of BI/ETL experience
- Experience of working with any of the following: Omniscope, Tableau, QlikView, Cognos, Birst, Microsoft BI, Alteryx
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel
- Experience of SQL
- Proven project management experience
- Experience of a programming language and understanding logic
- Extraordinary analytical skills: ability to analyse and resolve complex problems in a structured and logical manner
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skill with strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Self-starter and able to work with limited supervision
- Ability to present complex ideas in a clear and concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload to achieve required timescales.
- Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management, Accountancy or Statistics.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.