Customer Solution Partner, France
Paris, France /
Services – Professional Services /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
The Customer Solution Partner (CSP) is a strategic role working closely with Sales to explain to the customer our approach and methodology and to scope out the delivery projects, focussing on early value delivery. The individual needs to work closely with our partners (existing and new), and be able to challenge them and help to shape the estimates and plans that go to the client as part of an overall proposal. They also have responsibility for putting together the Coupa part of any proposal including scoping, estimating and costing.
Once the prospect becomes a customer then the CSP is responsible, in conjunction with the sales team, for the handover to the delivery team, and for providing the context to what we sold.
The role is part of the delivery organisation and requires experience of programme delivery, strong stakeholder management and an ability to sell our solutions. Good experience of working with Partner organisations, both GSI and local, and developing skills and capabilities, is required.
Suitable candidates have been working either in the delivery space or in the pre-sales space with previous delivery responsibilities and are required to have sufficient seniority to be able to interact and challenge the Partner level consulting resources and C level executives within our prospects and clients.
On a daily basis you will...
- Identify, qualify, develop and close new service engagements jointly with Account Managers/Sales and supporting functions
- Understand client needs and identify new business opportunities
- Be an active part of the sales cycles, covering all aspects of Coupa services
- Design, estimation and/or scoping of engagements both direct and partner-led
- Support development of customised service offerings to meet client needs
- Provide feedback to Solution Delivery Team on the fitness of existing packages to customer needs and support continuous improvement
- Develop and regularly maintain service sales forecast for company leadership and steering
- Work in compliance with company standards and business guidelines
- Regularly travel will be required on an as needed basis
Our ideal candidate....
- Has strong experience working in a similar role selling consulting projects, solutions or managed services for a Software/SaaS firm
- Has sold and managed services engagements with large, complex multinational customers
- Has strong and demonstrable experience working with C Level executives
- Is great at building relationships with consulting organisations with demonstrable previous experience
- Has demonstrable experience of selling professional services to executive level prospects
- Is credible at all levels and experience of building strong relationships internally and with the customer and partners
- Is structured and rigorous yet able to take risks where necessary & is solutions-minded
- Possesses a strong service orientation and enjoys problem-solving and providing solutions to complex situations
- Has a strong knowledge of tools including Salesforce, Excel, Word, OpenAir or similar
- Has a demonstrable track record of sales over achievement
- Has good knowledge of procurement and accounting processes
- Knowledge of SAAS solutions and ideally a procurement or expense management system
- Is fluent in French and English
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.