Account Director, Enterprise Accounts
Tokyo, Japan /
Sales – Sales /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Are you interested in joining a high growth cloud software company selling the number 1 enterprise cloud Business Spend Management (BSM) software in the world?
As part of our continued growth we are currently seeking an Enterprise Account Director to join our Tokyo based team. Coupa Enterprise Account Directors are responsible for selling Coupa cloud-based spend management solutions into large companies with revenues over $1.0B. This will fuel the growth by driving “new” software license subscriptions sales in our growing enterprise account market segment.
On a daily basis you will.....
- Develop an Enterprise Account Plan for each enterprise account, then drive the execution of that plan to success
- Prospect, build the pipeline and selling Coupa cloud-based spend management solutions to enterprise Coupa clients
- Engage with C-level prospects to position Coupa’s enterprise value proposition and quarterback the deal to closure
- Adopt the concept of Business Value Selling within the context of the Challenger Sale model
- Co-sell with Resellers and Alliance Partners as needed
- Create and execute Field Sales Campaigns to create demand
- Maintain the system of record in Salesforce.com
- Develop and deliver world-class Executive Sales proposals to C-level prospects
- Engage with C-level prospects to position Coupa’s enterprise value proposition and drive deals to closure
- Align overall value messaging targeted towards the chief economic buyer in target accounts
- Build out an account penetration model that encourages multi-angle access into key accounts
Our ideal candidate has.....
- Strong and demonstrable direct enterprise sales experience in the software industry
- A consistent track record of achieving/exceeding sales quota (SaaS)
- Strong executive presence – very comfortable with C-level executives, especially CFOs
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large deals
- The ability and experience to prospect within greenfield accounts
- Experience selling business value to Finance and Business stakeholders using ROI and TCO models, rather than competing on “features & functions”
- The ability to identify enterprise client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Is assertive, passionate, consultative and loves to compete and win
- Great relationship building skills and enjoys working within a team-selling environment
- Experience with selling SaaS solutions
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader with strong core values selling value to our customers.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.