Compensation & HRIS Analyst
San Mateo, CA /
People Team – HR Operations /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Assist in the design, implementation and administration of global compensation programs, including short term and long term incentives.
- Assist with participation in market benchmark surveys and questionnaires
- Perform periodic audits to ensure data accuracy
- Provide support during the annual review process
- Support the execution of annual employee survey
- Participate in reviewing, testing, and implementing current and new HR systems
- Analyze and report on both ad hoc and recurring data requests (compensation, headcount, international PTO, commission eligibility, etc.)
- Develop and maintain policies, procedures, and operational manuals
- BA/BS degree or equivalent in HR, Finance, Business or related degree
- Minimum of 1-3 years related experience
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets
- Advanced skills in Excel (index functions, array formulas, advanced formulas, etc.) and overall proficiency in MS Office suite
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Creative and innovative team player with a positive approach and a focus on business issues
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.