Remote, Germany /
Sales – Alliances /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Our Alliances group play a pivotal role in Ensuring our Customers’ success by partnering with Global and regional Service Integrators and boutique consultancies who will co-sell as well as help implement Coupa’s solutions.
On a daily basis....
- Define and drive Global System Integrator go-to-market plan with key strategic partners
- Work strategically with Coupa’s own Professional Services team to ensure that Coupa has working relationships with key Global Systems Integrators
- Work with Coupa marketing to create joint marketing and awareness programs with Alliance partners to drive incremental opportunities for Coupa in the UK & Ireland, Middle East and South African regions
- Effectively communicate Coupa's value proposition, vision, product and service capabilities to Global System Integrators and drive this into joint customer messaging
- Work closely with Coupa sales management team to ensure proper engagement with partners
- Drive Partner opportunities as necessary, including conflict resolution
- Achieve and exceed assigned revenue and referral targets and other objectives
- Introduce Partner to new Coupa products and services as they become available
Our ideal candidate...
- Strong and demonstrable experience in partner management
- Proven ability to develop and implement complex programs and achieve required results
- Knowledge of team concepts and principles; sales and marketing strategies' management of resources; analytical problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong executive and consultative relationship selling background
- Ability to travel for partner meetings and events as needed
- Demonstrated strong program management skills and ability to manage many partners across regions at the most senior levels
- Understand and communicate effectively with partners including using marketing tools to keep them aware of Coupa’s products and value proposition
- Know Coupa’s business and how to positions Coupa with our Partners
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills with the ability to assess key decision-makers' needs, determining and delivering the appropriate messages
- Expand Coupa solutions to existing Partners’ customers by identifying and creating leads through networking and marketingIs able to own and manage complex negotiations
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market leader and hyper-growth enterprise software company playing a key role in the success of the EMEA region.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.