Senior Software Engineer in Test
Pittsburgh, PA /
Development – Engineering /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach across project teams
- Oversee technological execution of the recommended automation solution roadmap across project teams
- Evaluate and select best usage of test automation tools for different purposes
- Develop new utilities and reporting mechanisms to support existing test automation needs
- Partner with developers to build more test coverage into their own development chain and with DevOps and Test Engineers for new solutions
- Build/Enhance CICD pipeline
- Define and publish key performance metrics for the automated testing
- Perform independent verification and validation for assigned projects
- Provide leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement test automation across project teams
- Champion good test and quality practices throughout the product lifecycle
- 7+ years of test development and/or software engineering experience, preferably on SAAS applications
- BS/MS EE/CS or technical degree with relevant experience
- Subject matter expert in the automated testing areas
- Good understanding of SQA methodologies & practices and Subject matter expert in the automated testing areas
- Proven problem solving and critical thinking skills and the ability to develop creative solutions
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (Jenkins/Hudson etc.)
- Experience in API automation tools.
- Ability to Train junior team members in automation testing
- Natural instinct to look at products as our customers will
- Excellent written and verbal communication, people and collaboration skills.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.