Pittsburgh, PA /
People Team – Coupa University /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Document each new Coupa release, maintain, and improve our current product documentation.
- Convert developer JIRA tickets into customer release notes using agile methodologies.
- Create and update web content using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Work with designers and developers to ensure new UI wording meets Coupa standards.
- Support other parts of the organization as they develop and deliver content for customers, partners, and employees.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field like engineering or science, or in language or technical communication
- 3+ years of experience in technical writing for software development or web application development
- Superior English skills with extensive knowledge of the rules of composition and English grammar, as well as experience using and applying style rules to written content
- Understanding of help authoring tools, content management systems, and associated technologies and standards, for example, Madcap Flare, Author-It, DITA XML, Markdown, HTML, CSS, etc.
- Knowledge of agile software development so you can work closely with software developers to improve in-app user assistance content and technology
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple deliverables over tight timelines
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.