Sr. Recruiter - Sales and Services
San Mateo, CA /
People Team – Talent Acquisition /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Working closely with hiring managers to fully understand the roles and responsibilities, write captivating and gripping job descriptions, and build a clear pitch for candidates.
- Sourcing, recruiting and hiring Coupa professionals across a wide range of roles within our Enterprise and Strategic Sales and Coupa Services groups.
- Managing the entire hiring process from sourcing to acceptance.
- Participating on the worldwide recruiting team in developing, implementing and executing recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Building solid relationships with leadership teams and partnering with other departments to drive recruiting processes through on-boarding.
- Collaborating with hiring managers to assemble powerful sourcing strategies for each search; then researching, calling and interviewing each candidate.
- Successfully delivering on all hiring deadlines and flawlessly executing in a very dynamic environment.
- Managing candidates through the entire recruiting process, understanding their needs, qualifying them every step of the way, including culture fit, assisting with the BLUE CARPET experience and CLOSING!
- 4-8 years recruiting experience in the area of sales and customer services, or in an agency setting, required
- Strong understanding of sales language, compensation, techniques, and methodologies
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from direct competitors using social media channels
- Ability to cold call and build relationships with candidates both by phone and in person
- Experience partnering and influencing Senior Hiring Managers and Executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Expert knowledge in direct sourcing and effective interviewing techniques
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Working knowledge of ATS (Lever) and technologies
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.