Senior Account Director, Supply-Chain
Munich, Germany /
Sales – Sales /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
This role is an exciting opportunity to support the regional growth of our organisation in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. As a Senior Account Executive in supply chain you’ll have the opportunity to use your entrepreneurial spirit and expertise in large account software license sales together with our global leading technology specialised in supply chain design to accomplish great things!
You’ll lead all sales efforts in your target sectors within the region. You will perform the necessary tasks to build a sales pipeline in your target industry and coordinate the appropriate marketing approach for lead generation. You will manage the accounts in your portfolio to drive trustful engagements that lead to sales and professional services revenue. You will also have the opportunity to work directly with the Regional Vice President on other exciting sales initiatives as directed.
On a daily basis you will....
- Develop strong account relationships and license project sales opportunities within DACH – with existing customers or prospects
- Develop complete proposals in a SaaS environment, that add value to customers and prospects with technology and consulting services
- Support business partners in developing new business opportunities and proposals
- Support executive and mid-management level engagements, and align on transformation journeys and initiatives
- Drive engagements and ensure organisation alignment with Point of Views that address both organisation, Process, Solution, Technology aspects
- Drive consultative and value-based selling engagements
- Work with Customer Success and Solutions teams in order to assess and guarantee excellence in delivery, from the proposal and initial engagements
- Collaborate with Customer Success and Solutions Design teams on any support needed to close deals
- Work with the world’s largest commercial supply chains, and prominent consulting firms
- Provide a real contribution to solving global commercial and humanitarian logistics problems
- Play an important business driving role in a fast growing company with significant career opportunities
- Great opportunity for personal economical gain in a market that is still to be significantly explored and exploited
- Get exposed to a wide range of technologies and problems
Our ideal candidate....
- Strong and demonstrable experience in software license sales in supply chain related fields
- Has experience in consultancy, driving selection / decision processes for supply chain software solutions and its implementations
- Knowledgeable in the supply chain processes, from strategy to operational planning
- Is fluent in German and English languages
- Highly motivated and goal oriented person who is creative, reliable and works well under pressure
- A significant network of contacts ensuring a quick start
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.