Cloud Operations - Intern
United States /
Development – Cloud Operations /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Work in an Agile environment with quick iterations and feedback loops
- Attend all Agile ceremonies
- Develop a CI/CD pipeline for applications and/or an application for Kubernetes cluster management using open standards (Java, Python, Ruby)
- Work with team leads on technically focused projects
- Participate in design meetings
- Analyze and resolve technical challenges
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform, process and business
- Rising stars working toward a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred
- Completed coursework in an object-oriented programming
- Experience in one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, C#, Python, Go, or Ruby
- Familiarity with databases and data storage technologies
- Love for technology (especially software)
- The ability to work collaboratively, authentically, and with high levels of communication
- An impulse to learn new skills and technologies
- The ability to work independently and in a team
- The ability to follow through on assigned tasks to completion
- Familiar with principles of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery preferred
- Experience in Cloud Hosting like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud or equivalent preferred
- Experience with software build and release tools like Jenkins, Rundeck, Octopus Deploy, Azure DevOps or equivalent preferred
- Experience with source control systems especially GIT preferred
- Experience with Linux operating systems preferred
This will be a paid, remote (due to the pandemic) Summer Internship. You will enjoy many of the benefits of Coupa employees. There will also be intern-specific events that are unique to our interns such as weekly intern lunches with Department Executives.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.