HR Operations Specialist
San Mateo, CA
People Team – HR Operations
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Respond to internal customers on questions related to HR processes and technology.
- Serve as an information resource for employees on general HR and Benefit questions.
- Assist with HR-related requests in ticketing system.
- Support new hire onboarding process including onboarding paperwork, I-9 employment verification, seating chart updates and other related tasks.
- Create, update and maintain personnel files, ensuring appropriate documentation and electronic file maintenance.Support the business by processing and auditing employee transfers, promotions, compensation changes, and terminations in HRIS database.
- Provide day-to-day HR systems support; end user support for HR team and the business, performing system administrator functions and support reporting/analytics while maintaining HR data privacy standards.
- Create queries and pull reports from HRIS to audit and fulfill requests for information while maintaining HR data privacy standards.
- Document employment practices, procedures, and policies.
- Focus on improvement of the employee user experience and driving a self-service model across various platforms.
- Liaise with HR and Accounting team members (Talent Acquisition, Comp/Benefits, Payroll) on systems and reporting; provide payroll support with necessary documentation for payroll processing.
- Work with cross-functional teams to collect documentation for legal or compliance related initiatives.
- Identify and recommend opportunities for continuous process improvement; create efficiencies through understanding system capabilities and streamlining processes.
- Maintain a high level of confidence, creditability, and confidentiality.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience in HR or similar role
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- High-energy, is driven, articulate and friendly personality with a customer-service mindset
- Experience with ADP or HRIS preferred
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion with sensitive, confidential information
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.