Lead SRE- Platform operations
Pune, India /
Development – Cloud Operations /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- AWS infrastructure
- Infrastructure as code
- Kubnetese & Docker administration
- Configuration management - Chef & Ansible
- Python, Json, Ruby or shell scripting
- Pipeline creation using -Jenkins, Git, Jira, Confluence, Maven.
- Change management
- Service management
- Monitoring - Victorops & PingDom
- Logging tool experience- ELK.
- Administration of Linux machines, Web servers, Application servers, Databases
- Application and infrastructure support for customer environment
- Release engineering for new product releases and maintenance
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation for after-hours emergencies
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from inception and design, through deployment, operation and refinement
- Limiting time spent on operational work, blameless post-mortems and proactive identification of potential outages factor into iterative improvement
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science/Technology
- 7+ years of total professional experience
- 5+ years of production AWS system administration and web operations experience
- 5+ years of experience with Linux operating systems internals and administration (e.g., filesystems, inodes, system calls)
- 3+ years of experience with DevOps automation development using Perl, Go, PHP, Python, Ruby or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience with configuration management tools like Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Salt or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in Administration of AWS/Azure Cloud
- 3+ Change Management experience
- 3 Experiences +Service Management experience
- 3+ Monitoring experience
- DB management experience - MySql & MSSql preferred
- Interest in designing, analysing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Experience in massive scale web operation production support
- Ability to debug and optimize code and automate routine tasks
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.