Sales Demo Support Engineer
Reno, NV /
Sales – Solutions Consulting /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- The Sales Demo Support Engineer is part of the Pre-Sales Operations, Development and Support Team which enables Coupa’s global team of Value Solutions Consultants (“VSCs”) to deliver deal-winning demonstrations, responses to RFXs and prospect presentations. They explain to prospective customers how Coupa’s broad suite of solutions can help them achieve savings and efficiencies in Spend Management. The Senior Sales Demo Support Engineer will play a critical role in ensuring our demo environment is high-availability and has the data necessary to showcase Coupa’s latest products and features in a three times per year release cycle.
- This person needs to be a strategic thinker who can prioritize and communicate effectively with the super-sharp employees in the company. He or she must be able to work collaboratively with many of the functional groups in Coupa to get the job done - Product Management, Engineering, Operations, etc. This person must love learning about products and how to make them shine in front of customers working thru issues like Production versus Demo environments and how to integrate the products of newly acquired companies. We need a unicorn...someone who can be both business-minded and technically-adept.
- Collaborate with the Sales Demo Development and Support Team to manage the Demo Environment infrastructure including master project management, new product evaluations and testing.
- Become an expert at Coupa’s products and help the VSCs utilize their personal demos for deal-closing live presentations.
- Help the company scale by identifying and leading technical or process improvement projects that root out inefficiencies and grow our custom-demo capabilities.
- Provide technical support for VSCs as needed to support sales cycle success.
- Partner with the Product Teams and Operations to ensure high-quality, high-reliability demos
- 2-3 Years experience in a Technical Support, Sales Ops, technical account management, pre-sales support or implementation role.
- Experience implementing, training or supporting B2B Software as a Service -- preferably in the FinTech space (ERP, Procurement, Finance, Accounting, Contracts, Sourcing).
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong track record of creating impactful documentation, sales collateral or instructional materials including presentations and online training.
- Experience configuring software for demonstrations is a plus.
- Experience creating instructional materials including technical writing, presentations and screencasts is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- A passion for learning
- Bachelor Degree required. Engineering degree a plus.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.