Director, Customer Solution Partner
Services – Professional Services
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Customer Solution Partner:
The Customer Solution Partner (CSP) at Coupa represents the primary point of contact for our sales and partner teams on regional service solutions. As such, the CSP undertakes four critical functions:
1. Forecasts implementation and add-on service solution sales and service capacity needs
2. Works with/coaches customer teams on service solutions, supports and helps close service deals.
3. Analyzes profitability of service solution sales and provides recommendations to improve margins.
4. Conducts and reports on quality control activities of both Partners and Coupa service engagements
- Forecasting Activities
- Develops and regularly maintain service sales forecast for for company leadership
- Collects historical service sales data and develops service sales forecasts for both implementation and add-on solutions
- Develops estimated service solution capacity to support forecasted sales
- Sales Activities
- Positions service solutions with customers and partners
- Identifies, qualifies, develops and closes new service engagements jointly with product sales and partner organizations
- Identifies, qualifies, develops and closes new add-on service engagements jointly with Account Managers and Adoption team
- Structures service solution engagements that are either Coupa or partner-led
- Profitability Activities
- Analyzes and makes recommendations for solution delivery profitability and provides feedback to leadership
- Develops reports to determine service market penetration
- Solution Partners in other geographies at Coupa
- Quality Control Activities
- Assesses and provides feedback to Solution Delivery Team on the fitness of existing solution packages to customer needs and supports continuous improvement
- Conducts customer surveys on the effectiveness of solution delivery services
- Works in compliance with company standards and business guidelines
- 10-15 years working in a similar role selling consulting projects, solutions or managed services for a Software/SaaS firm
- Must have structured and sold medium to large services engagements with global 2000 customers.
- Extensive, relevant experience of selling professional services to executive level prospects
- Credibility at all levels and evidence of building strong relationships internally and with the customer and partners
- Structured and rigorous yet able to take risks where necessary & solutions-minded
- Possess a strong service orientation and finds challenge in problem-solving complex situations
- Strong knowledge of tools including SFDC, Excel, OpenAir or similar
- Demonstrable track record of sales overachievement
- This role reports to the Regional Vice President Services for the America West-South-West and Latin America territories at Coupa
- Experience of delivering similar size engagements
- Strong product knowledge of Coupa or similar solution
- Good knowledge of procurement processes
- Regular Travel will be required and will be largely confined to the region on an as needed basis
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.