Senior Software Engineer in Test - Mobile
Pune, India /
Development – Engineering - Quality Engineering /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Design robust integration test scripts using Ruby and Ruby on Rails for native and Hybrid Mobile apps·
- Conduct code reviews to manage code quality of the tests coming in from both developers and the automation team·
- Develop test strategies, create test plans, and execute test cases – both manually and via automation·
- Consistently contribute to improve the test automation infrastructure.·
- Implement and help the team embrace best automation practices to maintain quality·
- Participate in Sprint planning meetings and daily stand ups to stay on top of things and report progress·
- Work closely with Scrum team members to clarify requirements, ensure testability and automation potential, and provide feedback on design (functional and technical)·
- Be a vocal champion for quality in every phase of the development process·
- Work closely with development to facilitate unit test, API tests and integration tests.
- Coaching/steering bright and collaborative team members (on site and remote)
- BS in Computer Science·
- Hands on experience with Mobile Automation Frameworks using Appium, Cucumber, Calabash, Selenium, UIAutomation and UIAutomator·
- Strong object-oriented Ruby programming skills using RSpec and Capybara and with Appium on iOS and Android·
- Strong understanding, implementation of POM, step definitions, Workflows·
- 5-7 years of prior hands on knowledge in API automation & tools.·
- Scripting experience in any of the following - Ruby, Java, Python, Perl·
- Proven record of building solid test plans and test automation solutions·
- Experience interacting/collaborating with other teams (development, product management, customer support)
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product test coverage and effectiveness·
- Excellent written and verbal communication, people and collaboration skills
- Masters in Computer Science·
- Experience working with enterprise applications·
- Experience working with Apple iOS, Google Android, UNIX operating systems.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.