Senior Technical Solutions Consultant
San Mateo, CA
Sales – Solutions Consulting
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Provide technical presentations as required to Coupa prospects that address the following:
- Cloud Hosting Architecture
- Coupa Product Architecture
- Coupa Security Qualifications
- Integration to ERP/Accounting systems such as SAP, Oracle, Netsuite, etc.
- Data Privacy compliance
- Work with the RFP team on technology/security requirements and respond/review to the technical sections of RFI/RFPs as necessary
- 5+ years working for a technology company as an architect
- Experience with HRIS, Finance, and, or Procurement solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing and presenting clear and concise technical narrative
- Proven technical aptitude and comfort understanding Web-based applications and the SaaS, PaaS and IaaS Cloud models, Infrastructure, Architecture, Security, and Integration concepts as well as the application of these technologies in the enterprise environment to C-Level and Technical Team members
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Keen decision-making skills, with the ability to make complex technology relevant at a business level.
- Exceptional communication skills, multilingual skills preferred
- Ability to present complex information in a comprehensible manner (written and graphical)
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and adapt to changing job environment in a fast-paced deadline driven environment
- B.S. degree or equivalent experience
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.