Senior Technical Specialist (french-speaking)
Remote, EMEA /
Sales – Solutions Consulting /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
The Technical Specialist is a lead technical business partner of Sales Managers and Solutions Consultants, focused on delivering technical content. The Technical Specialist supports Coupa business and revenue goals by providing high-quality business and technical content and presentations to Coupa prospects and customers. The Technical Specialist will work closely with the Coupa operations, infrastructure, security and alliance teams to drive the creation and maintenance of field related material to be used in the RFP process to use technology as a differentiator for Coupa in the market. It is essential for the Technical Specialist to possess a breadth and depth of knowledge in Cloud technology and ERP systems. The Technical Specialist must be comfortable with managing a knowledge base that changes very rapidly. The Technical Specialist will present this material in support of our sales capture process as required by the Field sales organisation.
Duties and Responsibilities....
- Provide technical presentations as required to Coupa prospects that address the following:
- Cloud Hosting Architecture
- Coupa Product Architecture
- Coupa Security Qualifications
- Integration to ERP/Accounting systems such as SAP, Oracle, Netsuite, etc.Data Privacy compliance
Our ideal candidate has.....
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience developing and presenting clear and concise technical narrative
- Proven technical aptitude and comfort understanding Web based applications and the SaaS, PaaS and IaaS Cloud models, Infrastructure, Architecture, Security, and Integration concepts as well as application of these technologies in the enterprise environment to C-Level and Technical Team members
- Highly organised with the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Keen decision making skills, with the ability to make complex technology relevant at a business level.
- Experience working in Pre-Sales for a technology company
- SAP, Oracle or Workday integration experience
- Strong foundation in Cloud Security
- ERP and Cloud Architecture
- Exceptional communication skills, multi lingual skills preferred
- Ability to present complex information in a comprehensible manner (written and graphical)
- Ability to work independently, prioritise tasks, and adapt to changing job environment in a fast paced deadline driven environment
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.