Account Director, Enterprise Accounts - UK
United Kingdom /
Sales – Sales /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Coupa are one of the fastest-growing enterprise cloud companies in the world right now delivering real and measurable value to our customers in the domain of Business Spend Management (BSM). As we continue to scale we are looking for an Account Director to focus on hunting for new enterprise customers.
You will be joining a successful, strong and growing enterprise sales team that is focussed on delivering value to our enterprise customers. As part of the team, you can expect to work in an agile and inspiring working environment equipped with the best sales support tool available in the market. In addition, you will receive the support of a committed, experienced and highly skilled pre-sales team.
On a daily basis you will...
- Prospect, building pipeline and selling Coupa cloud-based spend management solutions
- Engage with C-level prospects to position Coupa’s strategic value proposition and manage the deal to closure
- Adopt the concept of Business Value Selling within the context of the Challenger Sale model
- Provide proactive, trusted thought leadership
- Collaborate with customers and internal teams to build joint vision roadmaps outlining the value that Coupa will deliver
- Develop and deliver world-class Executive Sales proposals to C-level prospects
- Engage with C-level prospects to position Coupa’s strategic value proposition and drive deals to closure
- Document daily activity in Salesforce to track performance
Our ideal candidate....
- Strong and demonstrable experience of complex direct sales in the software industry selling at ‘C’ Level
- Consistent track record of exceeding sales quota in an enterprise SaaS environment
- Strong executive presence
- Expertise in managing multi-stakeholder sales cycles and closing large 6 figure deals
- A history of pro-actively hunting new businessStrong organisational capability and specific experience with enterprise account planning
- Experience selling business value to Finance and Business stakeholders using ROI and TCO models, rather than competing on “features & functions”
- Ability to identify strategic client pains and develop unique and compelling value propositions that focus on delivering business value to the client
- Empathy and is successful at engaging with all levels in an organisation
- A strong focus on building relationships and working within a team-selling environment
- Business Spend Management domain expertise (ideal) or Enterprise SaaS selling experience
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and passionate environment
This is an excellent opportunity to impact the growth of Coupa in the UK and Ireland bringing value to our customers.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.