Manager, Mobile Engineering
San Mateo, California, United States /
Development – Engineering - Americas /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Help lead the evolution of the Mobile product in the Coupa Business Spend Management (BSM) platform
- Be involved in technical architecture and design decisions
- Establish trust and coordinate with product management, support, cloud operations, and other peer engineering teams in a distributed environment
- Partner with peer engineering managers and technical leads to drive continuous process improvements and innovation
- Help engineers develop their career plans and assign project work tailored to their skillsets and aspirations
- Remove blockers that would otherwise impede your teams from executing effectively
- Metrics driven - measure and track the progress of feature development, quality of the code, and productivity of the team.
- Hire, retain and motivate top talent across your teams
- Management experience of at least 3 years
- Enterprise software development experience, ideally both in leadership and contributor roles
- Prior experience demonstrating the ability to understand technical architecture, review design work, and provide feedback to a talented team of engineers
- Ability to manage priorities and deliver features on time with high quality
- Technically deep enough to participate in roadmap prioritization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Management or development experience in the Mobile space
- Good functional understanding of enterprise SaaS products in the Mobile development space
The estimated pay ranges for this role are as follows:
• Based in California: $155,500-$203,000
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.