Senior Value Solutions Consulting - Digital Director
United States /
Sales – Solutions Consulting /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Define and Implement Coupa Virtual Demo strategy
- Lead and support team of Demo Content producers
- Collaborate with Presales & Sales VPs, RVPs and Senior Director on 1) definition of demo Video content 2) Creation/editing of video content and 3) roll out of Demo Content platform (Consensus) to all AEs globally
- Coordinate global training and support activities for Demo Content platform (Consensus)
- Drive adoption of the Demo Content platform (Consensus)
- Develop the key metrics and report monthly
- Align with Consensus Product Development on fit/alignment of future product enhancements
- Align with Consensus CSM for managing and communicating any product support issues
- Recruit, train, develop and retain top caliber talent.
- Facilitate a positive team attitude, outlook and work ethic that helps ensure Coupa continues to be a fantastic place to work.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Sales or Marketing role with a track record of success.
- Minimum 5 years experience in video / digital content production
- Previous management or leadership experience in a Technology company is required.
- Spend Management / SaaS experience is highly desired.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate a strong team dynamic and work well with others.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced and passionate environment.
- Bachelor Degree required, with MBA or similar considered a plus.
- Display initiative and self-motivation and promote these qualities across the team of Content Producers
- Resolve issues fairly and consistently with a decisive bias for action.
- Ensure high levels of employee morale and provide feedback to senior management.
- Drives positive change to improve the working environment.
- Effectively and evenly manage the workload across the team.
- Manage differing opinions within the Presales and Sales teams and negotiate the best outcome for all.
- Ensure high quality and successful Content Production and Sales Team enablement activities.
- Strong Recorded demo/Video Production skills.
- Ensure timely administrative excellence across the team.
- Ensure the team shares knowledge across internal forums.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and operate as a role model with a high degree of professional integrity.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.