Sr. Site Reliability Engineer
Pune, India /
Development – Cloud Operations /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Tools development and automation using Ruby, Capistrano, Rundeck etc. to increase availability and performance.
- Administration of Linux machines, Web servers, Application servers, Databases.
- Application and infrastructure support for customer environments.
- Collaborate with Product and Support teams to plan and deploy product releases.
- Release engineering for new product releases and maintenance.
- Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation for after-hours emergencies.
- 7+ years of professional experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- 5+ years of production system administration and massive scale web operations experience with AWS & Azure Cloud.
- 4+ years of experience with programming using Perl, PHP, Python, Ruby or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience with configuration management tools like Chef, Puppet, Consul, Salt or equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience with orchestration tools like Rundeck or equivalent.
- Has a solid understanding of networking systems and protocols.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with passion for solving problem.
- Confidence in your ability to own and deliver projects and issues to resolution on your own & Can think and act globally.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.