C++ Programmer, Supply Chain
Scott Air Force Base, IL /
Services – Professional Services /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Design, develop, and test feature-rich C++ applications
- Work effectively with a small team
- Take ownership of projects and drive them through to completion thoroughly and efficiently
- Research and determine best technology to solve problems
- Play key role in making appropriate design and architecture decisions
- Identify and raise issues that impact project quality, scope, timing, or cost
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical experience
- Experience developing C++ applications
- Familiarity with data structures and algorithms
- Strong problem-solving, written and verbal communication skills
- Customer and quality focused with excellent attention to detail
- Minimum of 2 years of recent desktop (non-web) application development experience.
- A broad knowledge of OO principles, design patterns and the idioms of WPF, C# and the .NET framework
Additional Desired Skills:
- Experience with multi-threaded applications and parallel programming issues
- Experience developing applications using Visual Studio
- Experience with SQL Server 2005/2008 including relational database design
- Experience developing Web services and distributed system components
- Experience developing Web applications using ASP.NET, and AJAX
- Experience with HTML5, MVC and other emerging Web technologies
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.