Customer Value Manager
Services – Customer Value
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Participation and running customer success metrics workshops
- Develop customer success roadmap
- Conduct scheduled customer check-ins
- Drive periodic business reviews
- Manage renewals
- Monitor customer performance
- Customer solution expansion
- Manage customer relationships
- Establish role as trusted advisor
- Engagement and management of wider Coupa as needed
- Share best practices ideas, product information, and relevant Coupa news
- Support/drive customer campaigns
- Work in compliance with company standards and business guidelines
- Regular travel will be required and will be largely confined to the EMEA North region on an as needed basis. We are accepting applications from candidates based in the France, Spain or Italy; close access to an International airport is required.
- Strong background in customer / client management.
- Business consulting experience or previous Customer Success Management experience with demonstrated success in the following:
- Managing client expectations
- Developing and maintaining executive relationships and associated influencing strategies
- Project management including managing disparate, cross-functional, cross-enterprise project teams
- Ability to have value-based conversation with business executives
- Experience managing products, product offerings and customer experience with products
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills including professional writing skills, verbal skills and experience presenting to executive teams
- Good knowledge of procurement business processes
- Experience of eProcurement, AP and/or Expense Management software
- Experience with Software as a Service is a plus
- French and English are required; additional languages particularly Spanish or Italian are a plus
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.