Senior Director, People Team
People Team – HR Operations
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
In this role, you will lead the currently four strong EMEA People team who support 270 + employees in EMEA and APAC as we continue to rapidly grow. Your role will be to partner with a cross-functional global group of experts in recruitment, compensation, learning and development and HR operations to design and execute an EMEA people strategy. You will also partner and coach leaders and thus establish personal and functional credibility. You will partner with the business leaders to ensure the business is operating effectively, leveraging talent appropriately and sustaining a positive culture and work environment.
- Provide strategic partnership to multiple business groups and leaders to ensure strategic alignment and staffed at the right level of talent to meet business objectives.
- Provide day-to-day collaboration and support on all types of employee relations issues and works with key partners to resolve conflict, mitigate organizational risk, and maintain high levels of performance and retention.
- Partner with business leaders to drive engagement and retention through execution of business practices that align to our core values.
- Provide direction and support on talent acquisition activities such as recruiting, interviewing, on-boarding etc. to ensure the business is hiring top talent in alignment with strategic business goals and objectives.
- Partner with manager & director levels offering thought leadership on how to develop the right people and organizational solutions to execute against the business strategy.
- Lead the facilitation and management of all people programs rollout within your client groups.
- Work closely and support the EMEA People team to define appropriate people initiatives and plans.
- Able to influence, coach and drive impact through effective working relationships.
- Strong and demonstrable experience as a HR leader in an international fast paced organization.
- Must have demonstrated effective multitasking and project management skills.
- Experience should include a focus on performance management and talent/team development, organizational design and change management, leadership coaching, people driven programs and data and insights analysis/presentations.
- Must have strong interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills and be able to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Candidate would need to bring a can do, entrepreneurial attitude and a focus on results.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and business acumen.
- Has a desire to learn and developing their skillset..
- Proven ability to support innovation and change.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to multi-task in busy, fast-paced environment.
- BA preferably in HR
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.