Software Development Manager
Seattle, Washington, United States /
Development – Engineering - Americas /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Help lead the evolution of travel related products in the Coupa Business Spend Management(BSM) platform
- Support and lead the efforts of multiple Agile teams with a focus on delivering value for the company
- Remove blockers that would otherwise impede your teams from executing effectively
- Be involved in technical architecture and design decisions
- A good understanding of the risks associated with engineering decisions to meet business expectations
- Work closely with peers to ensure successful outcomes, understanding the cross team dependencies and timelines to keep the business as a whole moving forward
- Hire, retain and motivate top talent across your teams
- Enterprise SaaS software Agile team management experience of at least 5 years
- Enterprise software development experience, ideally both in leadership and contributor roles
- Experience in framework development, application configuration and customization
- Ability to support and mentor both individuals and teams.
- Good functional understanding of enterprise SaaS products, preferably in the Travel industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- Be awesome, tell us what makes you special!
- Prior experience in TypeScript, Java, Ruby on Rails, and/or Python
- Experience in scaled agile methodologies, and the balance between project management efforts and feature delivery.
- Enterprise platform architecture
- Advocate for data-driven decision and success metrics
The estimated pay ranges for this role are as follows:
Based in Washington: $137,000-$173,500
The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location within the state.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, accrued vacation days for non-exempt employees, catered in-office lunches… And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.