G&A – Information Technology
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We are currently seeking a Salesforce Administrator to join our growing Business Applications team to help lead all Salesforce administration organisation wide.
On a daily basis you will.....
- Design and implement solutions (using industry standard best practices) with functions in the organisation that utilise and access Salesforce.com
- Provide global day-to-day end-user support (including system configuration, complex formulas and system maintenance) and assist users with proactive best practices to enhance and increase their knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Design, document, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom objects, page layouts, workflows, alerts, reports and complex dashboards within Salesforce
- Understand and analyse business objectives and functional requirements into technical Salesforce solutions that account for integrations and other downstream impacts
- Quickly identify business risks, inefficiencies, issues, and opportunities related to Salesforce
- Train and support internal user base of 800+ licenses
- Ensure adherence to Coupa’s IT guidelines, standards, methodologies and frameworks
Our ideal candidate has.....
- Expert-level understanding of Salesforce.com best practices
- Strong project management and documentation skills, with the ability to effortlessly multi-task while ensuring timely delivery of projects and, more importantly, valuable business results
- Technical proficiency in custom objects, validation rules, workflow rules, process builder, reporting, dashboards, assignment rules, email2case, and advanced formula fields
- Proven experience with business process optimisation
- Certification in SFDC App Builder or Administrator
- Strong & demonstrable experience as a Salesforce Administrator
- Experience to respond to production support requests and troubleshoot issues.
- Excellent customer service skills with a demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders and a record of exceeding customer expectations
- Strong accountability, teamwork, and initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Visual Workflow, Salesforce Communities and Salesforce Lightning migration a plus
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.