Sr. Solution Architect
Services – Professional Services
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Help customers focus on their goals and drive the implementation towards a successful, on-time implementation.
- Forge strong partnerships with customers and colleagues.
- Lead all aspects of implementation and complete all Coupa configuration components (from Coupa system setup to supplier enablement).
- Drive customers to business need discussions versus feature/function basics.
- Provide technical and functional expertise to customers during the implementation process.
- Provide a strong technical understanding of our product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the full Coupa platform and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Create and/or improve implementation templates, training, and presentations.
- Follow Coupa implementation methodology for all customers and tailor to meet each customer’s unique business needs.
- Share relevant prior experiences with customers and colleagues.
- Provide assistance to colleagues where needed.
- Work well in both individual and team settings both on and off client site.
- Manage customers where 30-50% of your time may include travel
- Provide Coupa platform demonstrations and various trainings.
- Fluent in English & Japanese
- 5-10 years’ experience in systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software provider.
- Candidates should have extremely strong client management skills and be able to work with customers to execute an implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful go live.
- eProcurement, AP and/or Expense Management experience is desired.
- Experience with Software as a Service is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and sales force automation software.
- Previous senior consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success: Ariba, Concur, NetSuite, Salesforce.com, Workday, Great Plains, ACT, Oracle, SAP.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience configuring and delivering software demonstrations are required.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and passionate environment.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent
- Must have shown significant career growth as part of a prior experience.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.