Sr. Data Engineer - Coupa Analytics
San Mateo, CA
Development – Engineering
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Work closely with cloud engineers, software developers and IT to build out service management applications, data pipelines and reporting
- Define and implement system requirements for data collection
- Devise, test, and deploy integrations between applications and other internal systems
- Deliver near-real time and non-near-real-time data and information to a engineers, developers and leadership
- Initiate process improvements for new and existing systems.
- Assist in the development of application integration automation and operational support strategies
- Develop and implement Atlassian projects/spaces, comprehensive workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes with a strong emphasis on usability, component reusability, security and leverage of various marketplace components
- Deliver business reporting tools and dashboards for various kpi’s and metrics (uptime, performance, cost management)
- Implement identity access management solutions that automate user lifecycle management for service management applications and tools using security best practices which are compliant with corporate policies
- Provide technical support for service management applications and tools
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related field
- Demonstrated strength in SQL, data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing
- Experience in one or more programming languages (e.g., Python, Go, Java, C++) and working with datasets using SQL
- Advanced skills in Excel as well as any data visualization tools like Domo or similar BI tools
- Advanced skills with Atlassian product suite in an agile environment
- Experience using orchestration tools such as Workato, Rundeck, Chef or similar
- Excellent communication skills and ability to respond to queries quickly and appropriately
- Participate on-call rotation for after-hours emergencies
- Some international travel required
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.