Site Reliability Engineer - Veterans
United States /
Development – Cloud Operations /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
Coupa is currently seeking veterans to join our team. Our Veteran Training Program leverages the skills you have learned in the military, building upon them with training targeted to the Site Reliability team’s requirements.
We are recruiting for positions in San Mateo, Denver, Seattle, Cincinnati, Ann Arbor, Reno, and Pittsburgh.
Site Reliability Engineering combines software and systems engineering to build large-scale distributed fault-tolerant systems. As a SRE Cloud Associate on the Cloud Operations Team, you will work with Operations professionals, focused on performing day-to-day operations for building, supporting, and maintaining our FedRAMP cloud server and network environments.
About the role:
- Help scale our systems, improve reliability and sustainably through automation.
- Find creative and elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Enforce best practices (unit/automation testing, code reviews, code quality, etc.).
- Continually look for opportunities to improve our platform.
- Communicate coordinate with support and services teams to solve customer issues
- Excellent problem-solving ability, a forward-thinking personality, with a pragmatic approach to decision-making, outcome-driven, open-minded, and creative
- Basic Linux and Cloud Technology Awareness.
- Exposure to programming Ruby, Python, or object-oriented or scripting skills
- A critical thinker, resourceful, problem-solver who has a passion for applying technology to make human life better
- Strong communication skills and ability to work independently
Experience in any of the following MOSs:
- Army: 17X, 170X, 25X, 255X, 32N
- Navy: IT(X), 741X, 731X, 745X, 746X, 002712, 002713, 002775, 002781, 002782, 003103, 003104, 001215, 001220, 001227 and 95XX series
- Marines: 0510, 0550, 0551, 0605, 0659, 0681, 1702, 1705, 1710, 1711, 1720, 1799, 2602, 2611, 2629, 2659, 2691, 4417, 4503, 4513, 4543, 4573, 8055, 8834
- Air Force: 14F1, 17C0, 17S1S, 1B000, 1B411, 1B432, 1B451, 1B491, 1D700, 1D711A, 1D711B, 1D711D, 1D711E, 1D711K, 1D711Z, 1D731X, 1D751X, 1D771X, 1D791X, 1N4X1, 33S1X, 3D012, 3D013, 3D01X, 3D03X, 3D07X, 3D09X
If you are a Colorado or New York resident, please email us at email@example.com to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the Job ID: 7058 in the subject line of the email.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.