Director, Field Operations
San Mateo, CA /
Sales – Sales /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Support both Mid Market and Enterprise segments for the region
- Build trust and partnership with senior Sales leaders and liaison with internal partners across Operations, Finance, HR/recruiting, Value Services, Professional Services, Marketing, and Alliances
- In partnership with the Head of Sales Strategy, Sales Leadership, and other business partners, drive the Annual and Quarterly planning processes and other appropriate cadences
- Provide field support in developing and implementing overall Sales organizational strategy. Regionalize and track global strategic and growth programs and align cross functional resources to arm the field for success
- Partner closely with Sales leaders on hiring prioritization, territory management, business reviews, account planning, forecast management, Sales performance KPIs, and other critical business drivers
- Work with the Sales Ops and the Data & Analytics team to build and maintain data insights, dashboards and ad hoc analysis to drive decision making in the field
- Outstanding organizational, communication (verbal/presentation/written), and interpersonal skills.
- 10+ years of Project Management/Program Management required. Sales experience is a plus.
- Strong understanding of Coupa’s products and how they connect to offer a comprehensive solution to our prospects and customers.
- Experience supporting a Global Sales Organization
- 5+ years of Field and/or Sales Operations
- Understanding of SaaS, Enterprise Software Sales Cycle
- Experience with SalesForce and Tableau
- Proven experience working with teams across multiple departments and functions.
- Ability to establish credibility and rapport with senior executives, technical and non-technical team members alike.
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.