Field Marketing Manager, EMEA South
Marketing – Marketing
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We are looking for a high-energy, modern marketer to help us deliver growth in the EMEA South region.
Reporting to the Head of Demand Generation (EMEA), you will be responsible for the development, execution, measurement and reporting of demand generation programs that support sales goals in the region.
You will be instrumental in growing Coupa’s awareness in the French, Italian and Spanish markets and a core area of your focus will be to introduce innovative, account-based marketing programs for our top accounts within the Enterprise segment.
You’ll oversee the strategy and execution from campaign conception to completion, offering insights and analytics on performance. You thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and have a practical approach. You are not afraid to take ownership and enjoy working closely with salespeople, partners and customers.
How you can make an impact at Coupa....
- Work closely with the Southern Sales RVP to develop the marketing plan that will support pipeline and revenue goals.
- Develop strategies to execute best-in-class Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs which increase average contract value and pipeline velocity.
- Ensure quality and timely campaign execution across all marketing channels. Channels include but are not limited to: field events, PR, Partners, Direct Mail, Email, Webinars, Digital and Traditional Advertising.
- Manage all elements of the plan including research, budget, planning and localisation of the messaging and content assets.Work with marketing operations to share the performance of your campaigns and what you learnt from them with leadership teams.
- Plan and execute local events with precision across the Southern region.Leverage PR to support demand generation and customer marketing activity.
- Work with the Alliances (Partner) teams to support enablement and build integrated programs for partners.
Our ideal candidate has....
- Strong and demonstrable experience developing and executing new marketing strategies and programs for B2B organisations, preferably in the tech industry
- Experience organising both large and small field events that deliver the right audiences for the sales teams
- Proven campaign management experience that aligns to sales objectives
- Very strong project management skills
- Working knowledge of marketing technology platforms such as Marketo and Salesforce as a minimum
- Up to date understanding of GDPR and the levels of localisation required to make marketing in the Southern region effective
- Great written and verbal presentation skills
- A bias to action, comfortable with high growth situations and ability to work under pressure
- A highly collaborative approach to working with cross-functional and geographically dispersed teams with the ability to persuade others to take action when required
- The ability to travel 25-30%
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the fastest growing enterprise cloud companies in the world. You will be part of a high impact and growing team where you will have the opportunity to take ownership of and directly impact our Southern Europe region.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management
processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to
attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as
well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive
health benefits for employees and their families, a flexible work environment…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.