Senior Manager, Sales Reporting & Analytics
San Mateo, CA /
G&A – Finance /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
As the lead of the Sales Reporting & Analytics team, you will be responsible for designing and implementing sales metrics, KPIs, and Business Intelligence (BI) solutions such as reports and dashboards with the goal of providing Sales Leadership with insight into past performance and leading indicators on the business. You will be responsible for growing the Sales Operations Reporting & Analytics function and will be involved in key projects and deliverables of the Sales Operations team yearly business planning, forecasting, pipeline analysis, go-to-market strategy and execution, addressable market analysis, etc.
You are an analytical rock-star that can balance operations with strategy and planning, not afraid to ask difficult questions and proactively seek the answers for them. You have a hypothesis-driven approach to solving problems able to analyze large quantities of data, derive insightful recommendations and confidently present to our senior leadership team. Last but not least, a rolling up your sleeves attitude is very important in our team, we balance the high level strategic view with actual deep-dive analysis.
- Define and implement metrics and dashboards in Tableau, SFDC, Clari to provide the sales leaders with actionable insights that help them drive their business forward
- Perform sales analytics and short and long-term sales projections
- Provide best practices on sales cadence, territory hierarchy and account hierarchy and segmentation
- Analyze the health of the business and interpret key performance metrics
- Derive recommendations and craft action plans to address weaknesses and areas of opportunity
- Present recommendations to senior management for strategic decision making, operational change and investment
- Execute key recommendations in collaboration with other functions and /or stakeholders
- Support the day-to-day business needs of the sales organization – execute cadence around forecasting and pipeline analysis, account management, etc.
- Support the design of the plan for the next financial year in terms of quotas, account assignments, financial plan attainment, etc.
- Scale the team to support Coupa’s growth
- Perform ad-hoc projects and other duties as assigned
- 8 + years of experience in sales operations, sales, management consulting or an analytical role in another technology company
- Very good understanding of sales cycle, sales performance management and relevant KPIs
- Strong experience and skills on data analysis, forecasting, developing Excel models/tools, and developing dashboards in Salesforce.com and Tableau; experience with Clari preferred
- Sales operations experience in a fast growing SaaS enterprise company
- Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches, and with multiple competing deadlines; can adapt quickly to changes and possesses strong work ethic
- Always focused on doing what’s right for the business; high energy and contagious enthusiasm; willing to take on the tough projects and challenges to support growth of the business
- Ability to be highly productive with minimal oversight from senior management
- Strong partner management skills, ability to create a trusting relationship with business partners, collaborative
- Able to speak in front of senior audiences as well as write clearly, concisely, and compellingly
- Willing and able to roll-up the sleeves to get things done, highly proactive and able to follow through
- Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics), is preferred; MBA is a plus.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.