M&A Integration Manager
San Mateo, CA
G&A – Finance
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Reporting to the Sr. Dir of M&A Integration this highly motivated self-starting Integration Manager will lead current and future integration tracks and program related efforts, driving them to successful endings based on deal and corporate goals.
- Will own and drive integration related programs including supplier/vendor analysis and migration, contractor transitions, SharePoint file and data transitions, Intranet content transitions, data reconciliation efforts and much more.
- Manage complex, cross functional integration related projects across all possible business functions (Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Engineering, Product, Finance, HR, Legal, Facilities, IT, etc.)
- Partner with functional business owners, founders and acquired teams across all functions to drive integration programs per agreed upon strategic decisions
- Drive, own and evolve integration methodologies, playbooks, web content and diligence items on behalf of the integration function
- Identify, propose and drive to fruition process improvement initiatives in support of increased efficiency and effectiveness of integration efforts.
- Project and Program Management Skills: Experience in estimation, planning, design, and implementation of complex, cross functional business and IT efforts at software companies. Effective in influencing and making high quality decisions and taking decisive action. Ability to work well under deadlines and juggle multiple priorities. Strong meeting management skills. Must have an innate drive for completeness and accuracy.
- Analytics: Strong critical thinking skills. Experience applying various methodologies or practices to assess processes, business issues and people. Ability to extract key messages from detail and translate into audience appropriate messages. Strong editing skills.
- Business Leadership Skills: Strong, team-oriented leadership skills. Able to identify, frame and confront issues and make recommendations for resolution. Self-starter, independent. Solid business acumen. Experience with budgets, financial metrics and business operations related activities. Ability to influence without authority.
- Influencing and Interpersonal Skills: Able to establish and build close working relationships. Strong personal credibility and counseling skills. Team-oriented planner and decision-maker. Ability to motivate, collaborate, and work successfully in a team environment. Able to creatively drive consensus.
- M&A Experience: Ample understanding of the acquisition life cycle, integration planning, and strategic considerations. Ability to identify the white spaces introduced by integration efforts, then address them and drive to successful closure.
Preferred Additional Skills
- 5+ years of experience in M&A Integration, corporate development, consulting, and/or business operations
- Very strong PowerPoint skills for framing and communicating strategies and status
- MBA preferred
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.