Technical Support Engineer
Services – Support
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to support the Coupa Cloud. This role will involve skill sets in managing customer tickets, your ticket queue, and client escalations. In addition, you will be looking at database tables, combing through log files, and understanding of how software works to become highly efficient at making our customers successful. We need people who are self-motivated, have a strong desire to learn, a can-do attitude, tenacity to solve problems, team players, and results focused. We have an unwavering zeal to make our Customers Successful.
- Answering ‘how to’ technical and application configuration questions.
- Assisting in trouble shooting 2nd level technical issues.
- Work with other business units, including the Integration team, Operations, and Customer Success/Care, as required ensuring strong customer satisfaction.
- Business Event Monitoring of customer production environments.
- Manage customer expectations and experience in a way that results in high customers satisfaction.
- Creating of knowledge articles in Coupa’s knowledge-base for the use by customers.
- Fluency in English required. Spanish and or Portuguese highly preferable.
- Must be a fast learner, self-motivated, and able to work in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Strong personal commitment to quality service.
- Technical background in Linux, Unix and other OS’s.
- Experience with Ruby and SQL desired.
- Basic understanding of XML, XSLT, DOM, HTML and other Web technologies (advantage).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to clearly articulate solutions to complex technical problems.
- 2/3 years of experience working directly with external customers in a technical support environment for an enterprise software or SAAS company.
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- Experience using CRM and/or helpdesk call tracking and issue tracking tools
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, a 401(k) match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.