Account Executive - Corporate Accounts Germany
Sales – Sales /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We are looking for a passionate Account Executive to join our Corporate Sales Team based in Germany (remote or office-based in Ettenheim or Karlsruhe) with focus on new accounts in Germany.
Daily you will:
- Bring in your own go-to-market strategy to position Coupa as the market leader in Business Spend Management.
- Drive and develop the revenue with Corporate accounts mainly in Germany.
- Work closely with Integration partners to drive subscription revenue.
- Create outstanding marketing campaigns and events to address your target audience.
- Partner with supporting functions such as Value Solutions Consultants, Business Value Engineers and Account Development Representatives in order to strengthen the brand of Coupa in one of our most important target markets in EMEA.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A strong SaaS sales background with a proven track record in the Corporate segment in Germany.
- Experience in selling the value of cloud solutions.
- A consistent track record of success and Experience in building up and working together with partners.
- Out-of-the-box-thinking and bringing fresh ideas to convert leads into new logos!
- Solution selling experience within a complex multi-stakeholder environment.
- The ability to sell and communicate at the executive level including building these contacts in German and English (both languages at full business proficiency level are mandatory).
- A proactive hunter mentality.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, accrued vacation days for non-exempt employees, catered in-office lunches… And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.