Solution Architect (LATAM)
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil /
Services – Professional Services /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
- Design and deliver supply chain strategies using Coupa Software, including Supply Chain Guru®, Data Guru®, and Demand Guru®
- Operate in a customer-centric project environment focused on delivering value and supporting ongoing customer relationships
- Understand key client performance levers (on-time delivery, cost, feasibility, etc.) and strategies to improve these metrics
- Support project quality by identifying risks that impact project scope, timing, or cost
- Provide both creative and structured analysis to identify performance improvement opportunities and effectively communicate findings with clients
- Manage, review, and validate large sets of data in order to build and validate models, run scenarios, and assist in the preparation of client presentations
- Fully document modeling approach, data sources and transformations, assumptions, and constraints
- Candidates should have extremely strong client management skills and be able to work with customers to execute an implementation plan that works towards a rapid, successful go-live procurement, AP and/or Expense Management experience is desired, but not required
- Ability to learn quickly and apply complex technical skills
- Experience working with data and database software
- Awareness and knowledge of the principles of optimization with the ability to use software packages to optimize and analyze outputs
- Experience programming; a plus but not required
- Strongly prefer a background in both eInvoicing and Global Compliance
- Experience with Software as a Service is a plus as is any experience with financial accounting, customer management, and sales force automation software
- Previous senior consulting experience with the following applications is a solid predictor of success: Ariba, Concur, NetSuite, Basware, OB10, Salesforce.com, Workday, Great Plains, ACT, Oracle, SAP
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and passionate environment
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent (Masters' preferred)
- Must have shown significant career growth as part of prior experience
- Experience with simulation or vehicle routing software; a plus but not required
- Prioritizes developing and maintaining both customer and internal relationships
- Ability to communicate across multiple levels of project team both internally and externally
- Ability to develop visual communication aids and present information and findings in a client-facing setting
- Supply chain consulting experience; a plus but not required
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.