Senior Value Solution Consultant - Supply Chain DACH (remote)
Sales – Solutions Consulting /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We are looking for an experienced Supply Chain Consultant for our outstanding VSC-Team in the DACH region (ideally Germany)
- Be the subject matter expert on supply chain design - product, processes, and best practices
- Work together with account managers, accounnt development representatives and partners to establish and understand the customers’ requirements
- Support new business opportunities as well as sales cycles with existing customers for upsell, conversion and renewal purposes
- Present in-depth product demonstrations (on-site and via the web) tailored to the customers’ requirements
- Develop use case demonstrations in collaboration with sales, product management and product development
- Respond to technical and functional customer RFXs
- Develop and present value roadmap documentation to potential customers
- Assist with the creation of services budgets, customer project roadmaps, statements of work, and benefits/value estimations
- Work collaboratively with Delivery teams (internal professional services or external partners) to ensure the smooth transition from pre to post sale
- Liaise with the Product Management team to maintain a detailed working knowledge of the software applications and the development roadmaps
- Represent the company at industry conferences by providing product demonstrations and meeting with prospective buyers along with the sales team
- Support continuous improvement projects within the Solution Consulting team and beyond
What Makes this Role Unique:
- Participate in diverse and interesting sales processes that combine operations research, optimization, and simulation
- Get exposed to a wide range of industries, technologies and business problems
- Make real contributions to solving global commercial and humanitarian logistics problems
- Gain experience working with Fortune 500 companies, prominent consulting firms, humanitarian logistics agencies, and our nation’s military
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have solid experience in supply chain design planning and/or planning
- Have domain expertise in one or more of the following: supply chain modeling, production planning, forecasting, transportation, distribution, inventory management, and strategic sourcing
- Have knowledge of the principles of optimization and how it is performed using software packages
- Have an understanding of simulation (and the differences between optimization and simulation)
- Be experienced & comfortable in presenting to groups, leading discussions, and controlling meetings
- Have outstanding verbal communication and presentation skills
- Be able to articulate clearly and explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Be able to think conceptually on the fly and adjust the message to audience needs
- Have experience applying sales methodologies and/ or with sales processes is a plus
- Be self-motivated and creative; having the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
- Be adaptable to change and comfortable in a fast-changing technology environment
- Have a bachelor’s Degree required (technical major desirable) or equivalent experience in industrial engineering, operations research, or supply chain management, Master’s degree a plus
- Be willing to travel domestically and possibly internationally
- Be fluent in German and in English
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.