Pune, India /
Development – Cloud Operations /
Coupa Software (NASDAQ: COUP), a leader in business spend management (BSM), has been certified as a “Great Place to Work” by the Great Place to Work organization. We deliver “Value as a Service” by helping our customers maximize their spend under management, achieve significant cost savings and drive profitability. Coupa provides a unified, cloud-based spend management platform that connects hundreds of organizations representing the Americas, EMEA, and APAC with millions of suppliers globally. The Coupa platform provides greater visibility into and control over how companies spend money. Customers – small, medium and large – have used the Coupa platform to bring billions of dollars in cumulative spend under management. Learn more at www.coupa.com. Read more on the Coupa Blog or follow @Coupa on Twitter.
Do you want to work for Coupa Software, the world's leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions? We’re a company that had a successful IPO in October 2016 (NASDAQ: COUP) to fuel our innovation and growth. At Coupa, we’re building a great company that is laser focused on three core values:
1. Ensure Customer Success – Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
2. Focus On Results – Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
3. Strive For Excellence – Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion, and accountability.
We are looking for a Sr. Security engineer to support Coupa’s security solutions and frameworks used within the Coupa Cloud platform. This role will involve participating in development and supporting the building blocks to secure the Coupa Cloud for our growing customer base and provide security in compliance with global laws and regulations. This is a hands-on technical role. We need people who are self-motivated, have a strong desire to learn, a can-do attitude, tenacity to solve problems, team players, and results focused. We have an unwavering zeal to make our Customers Successful.
- Security projects development in cloud environment which includes architecting/designing, development and maintenance of security solutions, devices, tools and automations
- Align security project development efforts within Coupa’s standard release process and CICD practices
- Work with other security-focused engineers and developers to manage security tools such as web application firewalls, Denial of Service (DoS) protection, intrusion detection systems while working to integrate security into dynamic cloud environments, such as AWS, Azure and GCP.
- Implement simple automation for security tasks such as audit evidence collection, metrics collection, reporting etc.
- Provide technical hands on support to ensure consistent security controls are maintained for cloud infrastructure and microservices
- Monitor security controls to address compliance requirements such as SSAE16, ISO, PCI, HIPAA, and GDPR.
- Perform key Security Operations functions for Coupa’s Cloud Infrastructure: Vulnerability Management, Security Incident Management, Security Incident Response etc.
- Audit, detect and remediate critical security exposures in AWS, Azure and GCP Cloud Infrastructure
- Identify new security threats by conducting continuous monitoring, penetration testing, vulnerability assessments and log analysis
- Maintain strong awareness of events in the external community to identify threats and opportunities for enhancement.
- Daily review and resolution of security issues as a result of assessments and other sources
- Participate in investigation of security incidents in coordination with internal teams
- Participate in security review and acceptance of new products or feature changes.
- Participate in On-Call duties
- Bachelor’s Degree with total 7+ years of IT experience
- 5+ years of experience in a Security Engineering, Operations or equivalent role
- Candidate with hand-on experience with developing/architecting security solutions will be preferred security solutions
- Hands-on experience on programming languages Java, Python, Ruby
- Experienced on working with CICD tools like Jenkins and deployment tools/automations like Chef, rundeck, Swift or equivalent
- Experience with widely used cloud-based services offered by well-known CSPs: AWS, Azure and GCP
- Experience with using security tools/solutions like firewalls, intrusion detection systems, vulnerability scanning and static code analysis
- Familiarity with enterprise security fundamentals within cloud computing and software as a service environment
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral
Coupa offers a very comprehensive and competitive benefit package along with a creative and exciting place to work.
At Coupa, we have a strong and innovative team dedicated to improving the spend management processes of today’s dynamic businesses. It’s our people who make it happen, and we strive to attract and retain the best in every discipline.
We take care of our employees every way we can, with competitive compensation packages, as well as restricted stock units, an Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP), comprehensive health benefits for employees and their families, retirement and savings plans with employer match, a flexible work environment, no limit vacations for exempt employees, non-exempt employees are on an accrual basis for PTO, catered lunches…And much more!
As part of our dedication to the diversity of our workforce, Coupa is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
Please be advised, inquiries or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.